The painting is titled “Villadine,” which is a French word meaning “village girl.” The artist has said that the painting is inspired by his memories of growing up in a small village in Cameroon. He wanted to capture the beauty and simplicity of rural life, and the sense of connection to nature that he felt as a child.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US